Mobile On-Site Concrete Crushing and Screening by Concrete Enterprises is a Construction and Demolition Waste recycling company. We process the debris resulting from construction, renovation, repair and demolition of commercial buildings, houses, roads, bridges and other structures. This material is usually dumped in landfills and buried. We accept clean, broken concrete, brick, or concrete block for recycling at no cost at our four locations, which we process into recycled concrete base material. This results in thousands of tons debris being diverted from our rapidly filling landfills and provides usable recycled products, helping to save money and damage to our environment from the production and use of new materials. This coincides with programs like the USGBC’s LEED program for Green Building and Development and others that reward recycling and discourage placing material in landfills. For your convenience, we can bring our equipment to you and provide on-site services.
The equipment we use includes the following:
Excavators, Loader, Crusher, Screen, Conveyer Belt Stacker (with scale), Jackhammer and Pulverizer Attachments.
- Primary jaw crusher for processing rebar-laden concrete rubble
- 1000-ton-per-day capacity for producing recycled concrete aggregate
- Closed-circuit system can be moved, set up and in production within 24 hours of arrival on job site
- Double-deck and triple-deck incline and horizontal screening systems can produce three products at one time
- Portable stackers can stockpile finished product on the job site
- Stacker equipped with calibrated belt scales for precise measuring of material
- Magnetic strips to sort and remove rebar and construction debris from concrete rubble
Some of the recycled products that we produce are available for sale. These include Crusher Run Concrete and #3 Crushed Concrete, all made from Recycled Concrete. We also screen Top soil.